Cushcraft dualband on satellites

Does anyone on the list have experience using the Cushcraft A27010-S dualband yagi on satellite operations?  This is the 5 elements on each band version.  I am wondering how well the 5 elements on 70cm would hear the downlinks on FO29/AO51/SO50 and how it would do with 50 watts on the uplinks for AO7/VO52.  I would be mounting this antenna horizontal, with no elevation.

73s John NE0P