Re: Is anyone else getting this message when addressing Amast-bb@amsat.org?

Roger Kolakowski wrote:

>On my posts to the bb I get the following return (I have changed the .com to
>.xxx for safety purposes), am I alone in this?:
>
>The message that you sent was undeliverable to the following:
>
>    %m1bd492@agea.XXX.ar (550 No such recipient)
>
>Information about your message:
>
>Possibly truncated original message follows:
>----

Roger:

Yes!   I recieved it for the first time yesterday, but did not relate it
to this bb.   But, after your post, I realized that I had (for the first
time in ages) posted a message here at amsat-bb just shortly before.
Do the experts have a clue as to where it came from ?

Jim Jipping, W8MRR
AMSAT 5512