SatPc32, IC910H and sub audible tone control

Have the Icom 910H and SatPC32 up and running fairly well.   Noticed tonight
that when AO-51 was running that when I click on the "T0" button and change it
to "T1" to turn on the sub audible tone,  it is actually turing on the Tone
Squlch; at least it shows "T-SQL" on the bottom right of the display on the IC
-910 and the sub receiver is fully squlched.

Shouldn't that show just an "S" for sub tone.   If so, what is the correct
value for the Sub Tone SQF file??  My value for AO51 is $3F.   This must be
wrong and after looking at the 910 control command pages, I am even more
confused to as what is suppose to go in there.

Thanks for any help

Dick  K8ZTT