KLM 18 element circularly polorized 2 meter beam

Good afternoon!

After many years of faithful service my elevation rotor (Yeasu 5400) has
frozen,  so the whole business is down.  My KLM 2 meter beam needs some
tender care and some repair. And I cannot find the assembly instruction
sheets or the parts list that came with the antenna..  Can someone
supply me a copy ???  I am particularly interested in replacing the two
shielded twin lead cables that got from the balan to the driven
elements.  Can I still get parts ???   If not, what can I replace them
with ??  The antenna is mechanically in good shape, the relay is
operational (a little sealing against weather needed)

OH!  How I miss having the two antenna for 2 meter and 70 cm up.  Shor'
makes working the birds more work.

By the way, while looking for the material, I ran across some satellite
log books of the 70's and 80's.  WOW what fun!  Many of those I
contacted then are still around.

Thanks for any help you' all can give me.

Jim Jipping, W8MRR
AMSAT 5512.