Re: RE: CUTE 1.7 OVER MALAYSIA 20TH MARCH 11:00 z

> I've twice tried to hear Cute 1.7 using a 7 element antenna in fixed
> elevation of about 15 deg. It hasn't worked. I'm wondering, what's the most
> minimal set up that anyone has used to copy this bird?
>
> 73, Bruce
> VE9QRP

Bruce,

Your antenna should provide a perfectly adequate signal, I would think.
I copy CUTE 1.7 using a mast mounted corner reflector (home built,
vertically polarized, and angled at about 20 degrees) without problems.
I only ever hear the CW beacon on 437.385 and never then AFSK signal (on
437.505 MHz).

Sil ZL2CIA