Re: Satellite rotators Internal Google Search?

> Hello everyone!
> I am in the process of looking for a good rotator. I currently have a....

Not to single anyone out, but is there any possibility of incorporating a
Google "internal site" search on the b-b archives page to search for
frequently asked (and answered) questions? There are a whole lot of well
thought out answers there to almost any question and some sort of search
access would open up a treasure trove of great information...

Just a thought...

Roger
WA1KAT