Amateur Radio Satellites News Archive 1985 to 2004

For many years, Richard G3RWL prepared monthly bulletins of Amateur
Radio Satellite news. They were usually broadcast on the last Sunday
of each month, in the AMSAT-UK 80 metre net. They were also
distributed via packet radio and as hard copy. Many of the early
bulletins were produced before the internet was available.  I have
now obtained a complete set of these bulletins which were broadcast
from May 1985 to July 2004

This is a very detailed and useful archive, especially for research and
preparation of lectures. The archive comprises  239 text files, one for
each month, which are zipped into four packages, for convenience. Also
included are some reports of the AMSAT-UK Colloquium, and reports about
individual
satellites.

The archive may be downloaded from my website -

www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/satnews.htm

Finally, I would like to congratulate Richard for a fine achievement in
preparing these bulletins and to thank him for granting permission to
distribute the archive.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV