Satellite rotators

Hello everyone!
I am in the process of looking for a good rotator. I currently have a
radioshack TV antenna rotator and plan on mounting 2 separate yagi's for
satellite work. I have a cushcraft 2M as well as a separate cushcraft 70cm
and plan on mounting then on a horizontal bar on my mast so I can rotate the
entire assembly. My questions relates to the best elevation to use for a
permanent mount. Since I can't move the assembly on the vertical axis, I
have to get the nominal elevation for most passes and lock it in there for
now. Thanks for your help!

--
Paul D. Lenharr II (KB3NDS)
"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!"