Another interesting pre-amp story

I used to have terrible mode J desense.  One day I decided to see if I
could solve the problem.   I had the problem whether the 70cm pre-amp was
in-line or removed.  I then removed the 2 meter pre-amp and the problem
went away.  My pre-amps are Landwehrs.  Funny, it was the 2 meter one that
was leaking the RF and noise.  I don't use a pre-amp on two meters now, but
if we get a Mode B HEO, I may need you figure out what to do.  Maybe a
different two meter pre-amp will solve the problem.  I was surprised the
two meter was what was causing the problems.

KB7ADL