Yaesu 5400B Rotor Capabilities

I am currently using the 5400B with M2 crossboom, 2MCP22 and 436MCP30
antennas. No Issues.

I am planing on changing the antenna system to four M2 2M9SSB antennas on
"H" frame with the 436MCP30 tucked in with some fiberglass mast. I wnat to
try EME as well as continue to operate thru the Satellites.

Does anyone have expereince using the 5400B with this much load? Any
thoughts or suggestions appreciated.

John WB9PNU
wb9pnu@arrl.net