SatPC32 and ICOM radios

I would like to use SatPC32 (without Wisp) to run full Doppler control on two
ICOM rigs.  I would like to use my R-8500 as the receiver and my IC-910 or
IC-746 as the transmitter.  Since I use an Optolinx interface, all three ICOM
rigs use the same COM port as each has a unique CI-V address.  So far I have
not come up with a combination of settings that allows me to control two of
the rigs at the same time.

Is anyone else using SatPC32 to do this?

Thanks.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
W5YI Volunteer Examiner
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana