Re: SatPC32 problem

I just tried it on both of my laptops here at the office (an old K6-566 and a new Athlon XP, 2400+), and had no problems at all...  you didn't mention whether your 2 computers are identical, hardware-wise, or not, but the first thing I would suggest is to make sure you have the latest video drivers installed.  Most problems such as you are experiencing can be traced to old drivers.

George, KA3HSW