SatPC32 problem

Just recently installed SatPC32 (twice now) in one of my computers and both
times I am incurring the same problem.

In the "2D" mode the graphics display is fine.   The problem occurs when I
click on the button to go to "3D" mode.   The first time I click on 3D the
graphics is fine with the view of the globe.   After switching back to "2D"
mode and then back to 3D again, I now have a "black screen" with the yellow S,
a yellow arc of the satellite it is tracking, other satellites (if multiple is
checked) and a white dot showing my position.  No world map though.

The only way I can get the 3D mode back is to close the program and re start.
The first time I change to 3D mode, it is fine; the second (and subsequent
tried), just the black screen replacing the globe.

Anybody else have this problem, and if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks

Dick  K8ZTT