9N1AA

For G and European readers:

This Saturday afternoon (UK time) I'll probably appear on some of the birds
that may be up. G3RWL is rare enough but I'll have 9N1AA in the shack. He has
expressed an interest in working satellites and is taking the opportunity of
a visit to UK to find out more. Please be gentle with him.

I will *not* be on any bird that requires a PLL access tone; my old gear doesn't
have that facility.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org