ISS on over North America

I made my first QSO with NA1SS today with my 2-meter HT and the
2-meter side of the Arrow. I was lucky to be home from a half school
day today and had a nice chat with Bill. It lasted from about 2022 to
2023 UTC, then he faded out from my QTH. I think I hear him calling
you at the very end of my recording Jerry!

Bill was looking for North Dakota. I think that that must be one of
the states that he hasn't received a card from yet.

--
Zachary Schrempp, KE7EYQ
Operating in CN87 near Seattle, WA.