OT?: Satscape Bug ?

I've been so happy with Satscape for a couple of years now tracking the ISS
and Amateur Satellites using it, but I've found a bug which is pretty
annoying, affecting Win98, Win2k, and WinXP installations, and wanted to let
any other potential users know:

When your are updating keps (\settings\internet update\update database,   or
\settings\internet update\update 'keps'),...

... never never never navigate away from the progress window whilst the
update is taking place.  No matter how long you wait, always wait for either
the downloads to complete (where you see the word 'done' in the window), or
wait for the timeout message to appear.

(also, don't start the keps update till the database update says 'done', or
vice versa)

Failing to wait for the 'done' message will very likely cause Satscape to
hang, and require an uninstall/re-install. The fortunate thing is that this
uninstall/re-install will pick up your preferences, locations etc from the
old install.

Happy tracking!  :-)

Iain