Re: SUN keps ?

>I like InstantTrack very much and KB5MU did a great job not only in the
>program itself but also for the file ITMANUAL wich is a valuable book
>of astronomy for any amateur satellite user.

I could not agree more Dom...I just wish some entrepreneur  would
build a board similar to the KC tracker for XP, and the upcoming new
version of Windows for IT, and a lot of our tracking, sun, moon, sat
predictions, etal, would be solved for a long time to come.

And inexpensively.

All fine features of the program still work on XP with the exception
of the tracking...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...