Re: Duplexer for vhf/uhf

Quoting Diane Bruce <db@db.net>:

> On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 09:03:14PM -0600, fparker wrote:
> >   Does anyone know of any articles on home brewing a uhf/vhf duplexer?
>   I can
> > remember an article on a mini duplexer but unable to find it.
>
> http://home.datacomm.ch/hb9abx/duplexer.html
>
> - 73 Diane VA3DB

There's a very small duplexer kit available at the following web site:

http://www.hamantenna.com/html/md.html

This was my first smd project, and it worked the first time. I used it as
the basis of a 2m/70cm handheld antenna for the FM birds. The antenna
broke, but the duplexer is still in my junk box waiting for a new one.

73, Bruce
VE9QRP