PC2 and PC1 Joint satelilte ops continue

PCSAT-1 and PCSAT2 joint operations continue
now on 145.825 without interruption until 28 March.

PCSAT2 has just completed 5 straight days of daily
mode changes to avoid 4 schooll contacts and to
power down for the Soyuz re-docking.  But now we
are steady with both operting on 145.825.

But we were dismayed by some stations transmitting
their beacons through PCSAT-1 today EVERY 12 SECONDS
for the entire 20 minute pass.  This kind of operation
will kill PCSAT-1.

Please, be considerate to others and the bird.  Do NOT
transmit via PCSAT-1 in the dark or she will reset and
we will loose her until NEXT winter.  She is losing power
every day, and any day we will lose her, but we should
not just lose her due to poor operating on the ground.

WB4APR, Bob