Ken Ransom Article

Hi Guys,

Today I received a clip from the Houston Chronicle, dated March 16,
2006.  It was sent to me by my sister who lives just south of Houston.
It was a picture of Ken Ransom holding his D-7 radio and an Arrow
antenna.  It was accompanied by a nice write up of Ken's history and his
work in Amateur Radio.  From one Baylor Graduate ('52) to another, good
show Ken.

--
Roy -- W0SL