Re: relays

I have pretty good luck finding them on eBay for anywhere between $5
to $30 each.  After over a year of watching I have a pretty good
supply of relays for doing satellite work.

The search string I use is, "antenna (coax, coaxal) relay switch".
Set it up as a favorite search and you'll get daily mailings of any
hits.

-Freeman (n5fpp)

"If you are going through hell, keep going."
     -- Sir Winston Churchill

On Mar 20, 2006, at 9:47 AM, Robert V Johnson wrote:

> Hi
> I am looking for an antenna transfer relay with N connectors.  Someone
> aim me in the right direction.  Been looking all over the place.
>
> 73 Bob W7LRD
> Seattle
> author.
> program!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of PGP.sig]