AO-51 Reload

AO-51 has reset to the boot loader and I will have to reload the software.
I started that tonight.  It will be at least Tuesday night before I can
finish the job.  I'm sorry to those looking to use the L band uplink.  We
will reschedule that in April.  When I'm done with the reload I will put
AO-51 into the mode scheduled for 23 March.

I ran and WOD data file for to many days, which created a large file data
file onboard the satellite.  That caused the software reset.

KE4AZN
Mike Kingery