Does anyone have experience in using a GS-232 interface with a Yeasu 5400 Az-El

Hi Dave,

Sorry for so long on the response, but your note made me finally get off my
duff and get the GS going. (bought on eBay 4 months ago) I have a  5400B, now
controlled by HRD with WISPDDE, both are set to Nova server  emulation. Works
slick so far, with Doppler correction going to my FT-847 via  CAT and rotator
control to WISPDDE.

djw W8AME