Kansas City Tracker/Tuner "For Sale"

Hi, all. Thought I'd post this here before it goes on
eBay.
I have an HP Vectra VL600 with a Kansas City
Tracker/Tuner installed. 667MHz, 256MB RDRAM, CR-ROM,
CD-R/W, Windows98SE with all updates and patches
(includes a legitimate Windows disk) , keyboard and
mouse. Comes with licensed SATPC32, a bunch of Ham
software, antivirus, anti-spyware, and all software
disks.
Runs perfectly, I just don't use it as I have a W0LMD
Satellite Tracker Sr$200 plus shipping.
Please email me off the list if interested.
73, Jim  KQ6EA