LZ and TA operation from Friday

Hi all,

please listen out for LZ/G0SFJ/P  and TA/G0SFJ/P from Friday 24th March to
Sunday 2 April 2006, on AO51 and SO-50.

I hope to be operating QRP with a Yeasu FT51R handheld and Arrow at
approxiately the following dates:

LZ:

Friday 24th March
Saturday 25th a,m.

TA

Monday 27th March
Tuesday 28th

LZ

Friday 31 March
Saturday 1 April
Sunday 2 April a.m.

There may be some flexibility around these dates.

LZ operation will be somewhere near Kardzhali and Haskovo.
TA operation from near Kemer (in prepartion for the solar eclipse on the
29th).

Please look for me when the satellites are at their highest elevation of my
location. This is because I expect QRM from other sources that will drown
my QRP signals!

QSL direct via G0SFJ in the QRZ.com data base. SWL reports welcomed -
please give grid square as well as time and date.

73 de andy G0SFJ