Re:

Hi Mike

I like using VQLog found at   http://www.vhfdx.net/vqlog.php .  It is a
logging program that has the Satellites listed and keeps track of your
grid squares for you.  It will track your grid squares for both worked
and confirmed stations and show them on a map or text display.  I really
like this program for the Satellite use.  It is the only one I know of
that is already set up for that.  Many other logging programs could be
used for the Sats but you have to set them up for that purpose.

Hope this helps.
Dan N8DZM
#33913