RE: Cross boom length?

Directive Systems has a pretty good AppNote on stacking antennas. It is
aimed at getting antennas set up on VHF/UHF but I think that is would
apply to satellite antennas also. It does explain the interactions of
the antennas on each other and how you can compromise to get the most
bands on the shortest mast.

http://www.directivesystems.com/

Look for the APP Notes on the left and then click on the link for how to
plan multiple antennas on a single mast.

I found it informative and it has given me several ideas as to spacing.
I think that using circular polarized antennas, one would have the same
stacking distance both in the H plane and the E plane.

Just another item to look at.

73,

Steve
KA5YFC