Re: Cross boom length?

Depends on what you are putting on it.
For 2 and 440 you can use 5-8 feet.

For a pair of 2meter you need 8-12 feet, depending on
brand.

also check you rotor diameter size.

I also perfer Sold fiberglass, from local supliers.
Keep the diameter as big as your rotor and antennas
can support.  Narrow 1 inch booms will slip too much.

kenpro 5500
Boom Outside Diameter: 1.24-1.675 inches (32 to 43mm)

--- "Michael  A. Tondee" <mat_62@netcommander.com>

http://mail.yahoo.com