Re: Decoding AO-16 telemetry

I agree with Don on both counts.

I have good success with MixW and Wisp with two hardware serial ports joined by a
null-modem cable, but non with virtual ports.

With virtual ports,  I use:

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftp/software/PC/microsat/tlmdcmt.zip

It can display telemetry real-time, capture it to a file, translate it to a delimited text
file for importing into a spreadsheet.

Bob - KC2MHU