Cute-1.7 over West Malaysia 16 March

Hello All,

Today, 16 March 2006 at 1841 Local Time or 1041 UTC, I had a 19 degree
pass of Cute-1.7 over West Malaysia.

As I was not able to be in the shack at that time, I had to control the
station remotely.  Unfortunately, Hamscope failed to function for some
reasons (actually it was a silly mistake that I made myself), and
therefore I had to record the pass.  Since it has been a very long time
since I decoded CW, I decided to give it a go and decode it manually.

Below are all the complete housekeeping and pda frames from AOS to LOS.

cute 86 ce ae 6d 5e 3a 33 60 73 00 03
cute 87 cf b0 78 5e 3a 32 60 6a 00 03
cute 86 cf b1 77 5e 3a 33 60 62 00 03
cute 88 ce b0 78 5e 3a 32 60 65 00 03
cute 86 cf ae 6c 5e 3a 33 60 60 00 03
cute 87 cf b0 77 5e 3a 33 60 6f 00 03
cute 87 cf b0 78 5e 3a 32 60 69 00 03

cute 1.7 6782000a00000032
cute 1.7 6782000a00000032

cute 86 cf b0 77 5e 3a 33 60 5d 00 03

Equipment used: ICOM IC-910H, 11-Element vertically polarized 70 CM quad
and SSB SP-7000 Preamp.

I hope that this data will be useful to the command team.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.