Re: Re: [sarex] EXP 13 CREW

On 16 Mar 2006 at 7:54, Iain McFadyen wrote:

> Well in that case, think of it as being ....
>
> Expedition 1101 (expressed in Base 2)
> Expedition D  (expressed in hexadecimal)  or
> Expedition 15 (expressed in Octal)
>
> :-)
>

> On 3/15/06, Luc Leblanc VE2DWE <lucleblanc6@videotron.ca> wrote:
> >
> > ....the next crew for  the International Space Station, designated as
> > Expedition 13.

I was just watching the film Emily Rose´s Exorcism the night before! probably a
side effect...:)

There is also the Roman numbers XIII but the end result  is always a
thirteen... just hope they will not launch them on a Friday 13... but there is
no launch schedule in October! and there is no one named freddy aboard!

P.S. i throw in a California Amplifier downconverter in my e-bay sale look at
it at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/YAESU-FRG-9600-RADIO-SCANNER-60-to-
905MHz_W0QQitemZ5879559898QQcategoryZ4673QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or type the item number ion the search box 5879559898

A 10% of the the final auction price will be given to an HEO project at the
winning bidder choice.

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583