AL7EB website messed up

FYI

As of Monday my website reset to the October 2005 version (all uploads
since have been deleted).  It looks like www.qsl.net may have suffered a
memory loss of some kind.

Unfortunately, on top of this I accidently erased my password to the
website so am no longer able to make uploads.

I sent Al Waller (K3TKI) an e-mail applying for a new website to be under
my KL7UW callsign, and will upload the approx 200 files that were existing
before the weekend.  I believe I have most of the latest versions saved on
my HD so it will entail building the new website by uploading all the
files.  I will have to modify all the links to reflect the new web address,
so I will work on those changes to be ready by the time I receive the new
website from Al.

You will know that it has been done when you see http://www.qsl.net/al7eb
change to /kl7uw.
Since I lost the password I can not provide a redirect page from the old
website.
Sorry if this has caused any confusion.
73's,
Ed - KL7UW