Re: Satellite Antenna Polarization Data

Hard to tell for sure from this but:

>From http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/n7hpr/ao27.html

"The uplink antenna is the linear polarized whip on the top face of the
spacecraft and is shared with the commercial payload's receivers.  The
downlink antenna is a 1/4 wave whip mounted on the bottom face of the
spacecraft.  Polarization is nominally linear, the rotation and
revolution of the spacecraft and propagation effects will cause the
actual signal polarization at a ground station to vary widely during a
pass."

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP