Satellite Antenna Polarization Data

Hi,

So far, with the help of work by OZ1MY, WD0E, WA4SXM, and many fragmentary
references from various internet sources, I have come up with the following
tentative list of satellite antenna data.  It doesn't cover birds no longer
operative.  Please take a look and pass me any corrections.  At the end of
the list is the proposed format, chosen for brevity, with AO-51 used as an
example.

Alan
WA4SCA

============================

AO-16

U: RC 437.050 MHz RHCP
   PSK 437.025 MHz LHCP

AO-27

V:  Linear
U:  Linear

FO-29

V:  RHCP
U:  RHCP

SO-50

V:  Linear
U:  Linear

AO-51

T: Linear
V: Linear
U: TX A (usually digital) LHCP
   TX B (usually analog) RHCP
L: Linear
S: Linear

VO-52

V: LHCP
U: RHCP

ISS

V: Linear
U: Linear

=====
AO-51 ECHO
Catalog number: 28375
Launch date: June 29, 2004

Curent Modes: FM Repeater, V/U-High power
Digipeater - OFF

Analog voice downlink: 435.300 MHz FM
		       435.150 MHz FM
Analog voice uplink: 145.880 MHZ FM
		     145.880 MHz USB
		     145.920 MHz FM 67Hz PL tone
		    1268.700 MHz FM 67Hz PL tone

Digital Downlinks: 435.150 MHz FM, 38k4 Digital, PBP, 1 watt output
		  2401.200 MHz FM 38k4 bps, AX.25
Digital Uplink: 145.860 MHz FM, 9k6 Digital, Pacsat Broadcast
		Protocol (PBP)

Mode and Antenna Polarization:
T:Linear, V:Linear, U:TX A (usually digital) LHCP, TX B (usually analog)
RHCP, L:Linear, S:Linear

Broadcast: PECHO-11
BBS: PECHO-12

Official Webpage: http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/