Re: Will G-5400 rotor work with G-5500 control box?

Sounds like the transformer has blown - did the antenna bind on
something?  Check for voltages on the transformer outputs.

I don't think the 5500 box will work on the 5400 - I believe the motor
start capacitors are in the 5400 control box whereas they are in the
rotators themselves on the 5500 units - someone correct me on the 5400
if I'm wrong please.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP