Re: AO-16 questions

-----Original Message-----

According to the AMSAT Satellite Status page, the S-Band beacon is not operational, nor is the BBS.  Whatever took them out (15+ years of radiation?) may also have taken out the command receiver or computer, leaving the satellite in it's current mode.  You could try searching the archives for any articles announcing loss of command...

George, KA3HSW