NA1SS worked mobil

You don't need big guns.

2131 UTC March 13, 2006. Caught him on my way home from work in Lincoln, NE.
He popped up out of the noise in the scan on my 1985-vintage Kenwood TW4000A
working 7's. 25 Watts to a $20 "WORKMAN" dual band whip on a Larsen mag mount
on the trunk of a 1987 Toyota Camry, no Doppler correction. The locals like
to snicker at my antenna because the coil cover is held together with epoxy
and a hose clamp at the base.

If anyone caught this pass on tape, I'd appreciate a WAV file of my part of
it.

73,

-Jim

--
Jim Shorney      -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorney (at) inebraska.com