Satellite items for sale on Ebay

As AO-40 is now in the land of the dead and i have this estate item to be
offered to living world. A 10% of the final price will be donated to a
satellite HEO project of your choice (The choice of the winning bidder...:))

I used this receiver as an downconverter IF for 2.4GHZ AO-40 downlink and as a
continuous telemetry receiver when i was working elsewhere on the transponder.
Recently i was using this receiver on AO-40 U/S mode from a mobile i got a good
RX but a poor TX.

I throw in a California Amplifier downconverter unmodified who can be used with
the receiver as he have the colour TV video board installed.  Two IF are
available 116-128MHZ and 222-408 MHZ the serial part number 612 0026134.

As far as i can remember there was a PTFE tape modification available for this
type of downconverter.

The item number is  5879559898

P.S. I ship Worldwide as the world does not stop at the North American
continent border...

that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583