Cute-1.7 over West Malaysia 13 March

Hello All,

Today, 13 March 2006, there was a 33 degree pass of Cute-1.7 over West
Malaysia at 1935 Local or 1135 UTC.

As I was not able to be in the shack at this time, I configured the station
to automatically track and receive Cute-1.7.

Below are some CW telemetry decoded by Hamscope on 437.385 MHz +/-:
(Characters that could not be decoded are replaced with 'x')

cute 88 ce b1 7c 5e 3e 32 5a 62 a0 07
cute 89 cd b1 80 5e 3e 32 62 6c a2 07
cute 88 cf b1 7b 5e 3e 33 63 5e 95 07
cute 89 ce b0 79 5e 3e 3x xx xx xx xx
cute 88 xx bx 7e 5e 3e 33 62 4d 99 07
cute 88 ce b1 7c 5e 3e 33 5f 56 94 07
cute 88 cx b1 78 ....................

Equipment used: ICOM IC-910H, 11-Element Vertically Polarized Quad, SSB
SP-7000 Preamp.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.