Feasibility of VO-52 and FO-29 crosslink...

Hello,

Today I noticed that there is overlap in the transponder allocations
of FO-29 and VO-52:

435.240 (up) --> VO-52 --> 145.910 (cross) --> FO-29 --> 435.890 (down)

What would be the feasibility of performing a cross-link in this
manner?  Off the top of my head, I can think of a few problems...

* Doppler issues
* Antenna alignment and polarization issues
* Orbital alignment
* Modulation issues:  USB vs. LSB vs. CW

I think this would be a neat experiment, if possible.  Perhaps a
trial-run might simply be listening for a spacecraft's beacon via
another transponder?

Just curious is anyone has attempted this...

73,

Dave
N0TGD