Gulf Alpha Antennas

                      W6GMT
                 Brock Thomsen
Winter QTH                    Summer QTH
1721 Melody Lane          PO Box 222
Bakersfield, CA 93308    Marcell MN 56657
Kern County DM05         Itasca County EN37

I am very Happy about the post that Pete is back in the VHF/UHF
antenna business. I have several of his antennas and they all work well.

The nice thing about Pete's small Cross Boom Dual Band 2 Meter/ 70CM
Satellite Yagi is one that it works very well I have had it up for
over a Year now and it is still going strong. I have found it easy to
assemble and take apart for the trip back and forth between the 2
QTH's..  At this time I am just using a  AZ rotor to point it. I bent
the mast it is mounted to so the beam points up at about 15 degrees
seems to work well as I have made several thousand contacts using
this system on both the FM and SSB birds. It is small  you can even
turn it with a radio shack rotor.