Satellite antenna manufacturer

It looks like Pete at Gulf Alpha Communications Antennas has decided to
stay in the antenna business - please consider their antennas - the
prices are much more reasonable than the M2 units.  I have one of the
GACA 70cm satellite antennas and have been very pleased with the
performance - it was actually a pre-production model - the new units are
even better.  I plan on ordering a 2m unit.

http://www.gulfalphaantennas.com/

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP