Re: [sarex] ISS Looking 4 voice S. Pacific Sunday March 12

On 11 Mar 2006 at 12:05, MM wrote:

> Hi All:
> I talked to Bill on ISS today during the 19:15 UTC
> pass over Boston (March 11, 2006).
> Bill said he has worked 127+ countries.
> He is looking forward to working more countries.
> He is now looking for island countries in the
> South Pacific Ocean on 2-meters.
> Such as Pitcan Island, American Soma, etc.
> Bill only has 4 more weeks left.
> Lets try to give Bill 150 for this mission.
> Look for Bill this Sunday March 12, 2006.
> Please forward this messages to appropriate mailing
> lists for the Pacific Rim.
> Wf1f
> www.marexmg.org

Could be someone can tell him to have some spare contact just in case he fail
short of QSL card confirmation... He needs to have a 100% success ratio
depending of what certificate he's looking for!

that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
Skype VE2DWE