--------------------------------
hi hi de jq1ycc co56
cute 1.7 2f82000b00000032
hi hi de jq1ycc co56
cute 1.7 2f82000b00000032

According the telemetry is the 9k6 GMSK TX on. I received a strong signal on
437.505 MHz.

If you listen to a GMSK signal without data sending, there is only this
2200Hz tone. If characters are sent, then the frequency changes and it sounds
like
ringing. I think, the ground station must send a commando and then the data
are sent.

Best 73, Mike
FT-736R, 2x18 element Quad Yagi + 20dB Preamp
Locator: JN49LR
AMSAT #9502099

Mike Rupprecht
mail@mike-rupprecht.de