Interference on 145.975 Satellite uplink in the UK

   Hi All

   I have noticed that there are a couple of stations using 145.975 FM for
   local chat in the Leicester area of England.I have not managed to get
   there callsighns yet so perhaps anybody in the locality can listen out
   on that frequency.I have heard them on the FO29 downlink a few times in
   the evenings
   Regards Robert G8ATE