From: "Steve kb9ups" <kb9ups@excite.com>
To: <domenico.i8cvs@tin.it>
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 6:16 AM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] UT141 coax

> That sounds great! I need several short runs for my 8.4GHz feed. To
connect the feed horn/LNA the PLO and mixer, all short runs..Thanks

> Steve/kb9ups
> R.Steven Michalski Jr.
> 17 Tyler St.
> Toledo, OH. 43612
> www.qsl.net/kb9ups

connectorsdo you need at both ends ?I have several lenghts of it in my junk
box mostly with SMA maleor female but no with N connectors at this time.If
your request match with my availability I will send it to youfor free.Have
fun73" dei8CVS Domenico----- Original Message -----From: "Steve kb9ups"
<kb9ups@excite.com>To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>Cc: <microwave@wa1mba.org>;
<moon-net@list-serv.davidv.net>Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 3:21 PMSubject:
[amsat-bb] UT141 coax> Hello everyone,>> As my 8.4GHz project comes closer
to operation I still need to find asmall amount of UT-141 coax and
connectors for same. Does anyone have extraI can buy for my project?> I
should have the LNA and Filter soon and this will complete the
downconverter, dish is up and ready.> Thank you.>>> Steve/kb9ups>
Excite! - http://www.excite.com> The most personalized portal
> on the Web!> ----> Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are
those of the author.> Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur
satellite program!> To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to
Majordomo@amsat.org----Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are