Re: LEO but not so low

ANTHONY JAPHA wrote:

> What ever happened to the great 800-1000 mile high orbits that AO7 and FO29
> are in?  Are those opportunities gone forever?  We seem to be aiming lower
> and lower, viz.VO52.  Eagle and P3 are exceptions, of course.  We can
> imagine the fun with an Echo-type bird up another few hundred miles.

I suspect that is more related to launch opportunities than much of
anything else.  I would suspect most of us would prefer the higher
orbits.  Since we are normally hitchhiking on someone else's launches,
we sort take what we can get - or do you have quite a few million to pay
for our our launch?

--
73