Re: Dual hop path to TX to.

ARISS works for ARISS, PCSAT2 and PCSAT-1
WIDE2-2 works for at least PCSAT2 and PCSAT-1
and both are on 145.825.  ARISS is on its own
frequency.   For 2 hops use ARISS,ARISS or
WIDE2-2.  Bob

>>> "Michael J. Wolthuis" <wolthui3@msu.edu> 03/10/06 4:44 PM >>>
In order to get the dual hop path I see it is recommended to use the ARISS
path structure, but does that mean to send to ARISS, WIDE2-2 or to just send
to WIDE2-2?  I am confused the recommended path to use, could someone please
pass it on thanks.

Mike
Kb8zgl