AO-51

Made my first contact today on AO-51 and was very excited about it.  I made
it with Thd7a and Arrow antenna, but I made it on the high power 145.920
uplink.  I tried to get in via the 145.880 uplink, but have had no success
on that frequency.  Is that receiver active or am I missing something?

Thanks for the assistance and my first two contacts today!

Mike
Kb8zgl