Yes - PCSAT-1, PCSAT2 Joint operations.

PCSAT2 and PCSAT-1 are now in joint ops mode on
145.825 and ARISS is operating on 145.800 as
usual.  With two simultaneous digipeaters in view
at the same time on ISS on different freqs and
occasionally PCSAT-1 in joint view, its a zoo up there.

Use an UNPROTO APRS VIA WIDE2-2 if you want
to get lucky with a dual hop.  All three birds will
recognize VIA ARISS...  If PCSAT-1 reverts to W3ADO-1
stop using it until we can get her reloaded.  If it resets
after the 16th we will lose her until next winter!

de Wb4APR, Bob